SRVUSD ANNUAL UPDATE FOR FALL 2016
Each fall, San Ramon Valley Unified parents are asked to complete an online “Annual Update” to verify household and emergency contact information and complete the annual release acknowledgement and permission requirements.
For the 2016-2017 school year, to assist the online program in running smoothly, the parent portal will open on a different day in August for each high school and its feeder middle and elementary schools. Please note: parents do not need to fill out the annual update on the day that the portal opens. Parents will have until September 30, 2016, to fill out the information.
Parents will receive a message in their Parent Portal “In Box” with a link to begin the Annual Update process on the following dates:
Tuesday, August 2: Monte Vista High School, Los Cerros Middle School, Diablo Vista Middle School, Vista Grande Elementary, Green Valley Elementary, Sycamore Elementary School, Tassajara Hills Elementary, Creekside Elementary
Wednesday, August 3: San Ramon Valley High School, Del Amigo High School, Venture School, Stone Valley Middle School, Charlotte Wood Middle School, Alamo Elementary, Rancho Romero Elementary, Montair Elementary, John Baldwin Elementary and Greenbrook Elementary
Thursday, August 4: Dougherty Valley High School, Windemere Ranch Middle School, Gale Ranch Middle School, Bella Vista Elementary, Hidden Hills Elementary, Live Oak Elementary, Quail Run Elementary, Coyote Creek Elementary
Friday, August 5: California High School, Iron Horse Middle School, Pine Valley Middle School, Golden View Elementary, Twin Creeks Elementary, Bollinger Canyon Elementary, Montevideo Elementary, Walt Disney Elementary, Neil Armstrong Elementary and Country Club Elementary
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
1. To enroll, log-on to the district website and complete the on-line application (http://www.srvusd.net/enrollyourchild)
2. After completing the on-line application, please make an appointment with Charlotte Wood's Registrar, Julie Mignano at 925-855-4416 and bring your required documents to your scheduled appointment.
Paperwork required at your scheduled appointment:
1. Print out of your on-line application/summary
2. Students original birth certificate OR passport
3. Students immunization records from a physician
4. Parent / guardians original & current picture ID (Driver’s license, CA issued ID, passport, military ID)
5. Original mortgage statement, escrow closing papers indicating sale has already closed, grant deed, property tax bill OR lease/rental agreement which states the property address, names of occupants living in San Ramon (students name must appear) and signed by both parties (no copies accepted)
6. AND a current PG&E or water bill with name and address listed (within 45 days for new home purchases/rentals) unless you just moved in. In this case it will be requested at a later date.
** If you have a current 5th grade enrolled in one of our feeder schools (Sycamore, John Baldwin, Greenbrook, or Vista Grande Elementary) you do not need to enroll. Your student will automatically roll into our enrollment for the 2016-17 school year.
CWMS Event Calendar
Online Registration for Fall 2016
Begins August 3, 2016
Common Core Standards Website
If you wish to receive SRVUSD PTA communications, please join our list by clicking on the button above. You may subscribe to our school’s PTA list, any other PTA lists in the school district, as well